Monday, November 24, 2008

Count Down

Sharon put together a very lovely bon voyage party last night for me and I had so much fun seeing beloved friends before I leave! We made four pizzas, had a ton of food, including nori rolls, freshly made squash soup with squash from our garden, fresh falafel and a sinful chocolate cake! Thanks to all my lovely friends who stopped by to say fairwell! Now, it's time to get down to business!!!

There are last minute things to buy, a bike to stuff in a box, gear to pack, arrangements to make and oh so much more...oh yah, Thanksgiving...

Well, I give thanks for kind and supportive friends and beloved ones who share their encouragement and support. I just have to make it through the next eight days (with oh so much to do) and I'll be under way.

2 comments:

magnoliamayer said...

I am so proud of you! You're in the home-stretch...just think about where we'll be in 1 month :) !!! To borrow a famous politican's words, our new mantra,
"Yes We Can!"
xoxoxox, me

So Far said...

we all give back to you what you have already given us ten-fold. Jamie, you are one in a million and I sing your praises as you prepare for a dream.