Monday, December 22, 2008

Southbound


My posts may not be very plentiful for the next two weeks as Sharon and I travel south together to enjoy some good hammock time on the beach as well as snorkeling and jungle exploring. I return to Chiang Mai on the 3rd of January to begin my longer bike journey. I'm working on details right now and think it will be pretty exciting.

For the time being, a few snapshots from my time in Chiang Mai and the north:


a teak canopy
over the road between rice
and banana fields


----

Chiang Mai, Morning

I can't believe
I'm putting on a sweater
in Thailand!


Until then,

Khap kun krop for reading my blog,

:)
Jamie

2 comments:

iam72hrstv said...

Have a happy holidays Jamie. Have fun with Sharron.

Mat & Mo said...

Hey jaime- looking awesome! Glad you enjoyed Sri Satchanalai - we really liked that place too! Enjoy your break, and can't wait to hear about your adventures in laos!!!!